Social Media

Facebook      Twitter

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Book of Romans - Chapter 3
Tonight's Bible Study


The Book of Romans 

Chapter 3

1. List the two main points of this chapter.



2. Does our sin mean God is unfaithful? Whose unfaithfulness does it show? Will God be faithful even when I sin?


3. What does it mean to be "under sin"? Who is under sin?



4. What does Paul say is purpose of the Law here?



5. What does the phrase that "every mouth may be closed" mean? Who is accountable to God? What are we accountable for?



Bonus question:

If you are sharing the gospel and someone says: 

"I have no sin." what will you tell them?


"I have searched for God, but I cannot find Him." what will you them?


"I am a good person." what will you tell them?

No comments:

Post a Comment